This Pitch Competition is for Volta’s residents, network members and anyone from the tech community at large in Atlantic Canada. This is an opportunity to practice your pitch and get feedback from peers and industry professionals. The goal of the competition is to give you more experience pitching to investors and potential early adopters. Each competition will have a judging panel consisting of entrepreneurs, potential investors and community leaders. Judging will be based on the pitch, not the business and will focus on presentation quality and content. Pizza will be served!
The winning Pitch will receive:
1) $500 cash prize
2) Name engraved on Volta’s “I’ve got 99 problems but my pitch ain’t one” trophy
3) A photo on the “Pitch Wall of Fame” board
4) Cox & Palmer swag bag
How to Apply
Fill out the form below to apply for a slot to pitch. Space for pitching companies is limited. Applications are due by March 24th, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed and only selected candidates will be notified by March 28th, 2017.
- Each company will get 5 minutes to pitch, deck optional. Pitches will be cut off at 5 minutes.
- Pitch decks and/or visual aids are not a requirement but can be used.
- Judges will give feedback, but there is no Q&A (because it’s about the pitch, not the business.)
- Judges will announce winner at the end of the competition