Together we can connect the dots to simplify the founder's journey
As one of Canada’s largest startup hubs, Volta is uniquely positioned to help develop and boost Atlantic Canada’s next big ideas. Through the support of our partners, we can offer our founders top-notch resources and opportunities so that they can dedicate all their time to building and growing their companies.
That's why Volta is focused on collaborating with other ecosystem partners that offer startup support. We believe it is our job to guide founders and show them how to navigate the different programs, funds and resources that are readily available through different avenues and partners.
Between us and our community partners, founders have access to all the support they need and more without ever having to leave Atlantic Canada.
Volta AI Cohort One companies include:
Volta AI Cohort Two companies include:
- Incorporated, based and operating in Canada
- Focused on applied AI and intelligent supply chain products and/or services
- A Venture that demonstrates evidence of customer interest and traction
- A Venture accepted by the Scale AI validation Committee
- Your company must also meet at least ONE of the following three requirements:
- Less than two years old
- OR employing fewer than 500 globally (including its affiliates)
- OR has had an average annualized revenue growth rate of greater than 20 per cent over the past three years
Learn more about the program!
Email our Senior Coordinator, Programming + Startup Services, Dan, anytime with questions and we will get back to you within two business days.
Submit pre-screening form.
State your interest with our pre-screening form. Companies who meet criteria will be invited to apply and complete the full application.
Submit your application.
After completing the pre-screening form, companies who meet eligibility criteria will be required to complete the full application.
Attend orientation session and use allotment.
Selected companies will attend an orientation session.
All companies will work with Volta to use their allotment by March 1, 2023.