Volta’s Power Crew are Trusted Product and Service Providers Startups Need to Grow
The Power Crew is a group of trusted partners that have exclusive access to Volta’s startups. They are our in-house business providers who offer guidance and mentorship to our founders and resident companies.
We don’t let just anybody in our Power Crew. We partner only with companies whose values align with our own and whose track-record of excellence has been verified so that our startups can get the best advice from the best people.
Being a member of Volta’s Power Crew has many benefits, including lead generation, gaining brand recognition, showcasing your thought leadership and becoming part of the Volta community.
If your company would like to have a more active role in Atlantic Canada’s tech ecosystem, then joining the Power Crew could be the right move for you. Let's empower the next generation of tech innovators together!
Volta AI Cohort One companies include:
Volta AI Cohort Two companies include:
- Incorporated, based and operating in Canada
- Focused on applied AI and intelligent supply chain products and/or services
- A Venture that demonstrates evidence of customer interest and traction
- A Venture accepted by the Scale AI validation Committee
- Your company must also meet at least ONE of the following three requirements:
- Less than two years old
- OR employing fewer than 500 globally (including its affiliates)
- OR has had an average annualized revenue growth rate of greater than 20 per cent over the past three years
Learn more about the program!
Email our Senior Coordinator, Programming + Startup Services, Dan, anytime with questions and we will get back to you within two business days.
Submit pre-screening form.
State your interest with our pre-screening form. Companies who meet criteria will be invited to apply and complete the full application.
Submit your application.
After completing the pre-screening form, companies who meet eligibility criteria will be required to complete the full application.
Attend orientation session and use allotment.
Selected companies will attend an orientation session.
All companies will work with Volta to use their allotment by March 1, 2023.